Thursday, March 15, 2007

Magik Beans Episode 9 is up!

Here, 9 weeks in, I'm feeling really good about how the story is progressing. Take today's episode for example. The storyline did a flip in my brain about three weeks back where I realized that all wasn't as it seemed with the Leprechauns. It's amazing how one little change spawns a myriad of big ones.

Here's a preview from the new episode.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she said, and then, gesturing at the stack of gold coins, "We've got a few gold ones."

"I think I'm going with them," Andrew replied.

Lara followed Andrew's gaze to where the Leprechauns were entering the deep foliage of the tree, passing from the shop's electric light into green shadow.

"I keep thinking to myself, this can't be happening to me," Andrew continued. "And just now, watching you talking to Finn, just as naturally as if you were talking to any normal person instead of a...leprechaun, I realized, it isn't happening to me. It's happening around me."

He stopped and looked at her. "Does that make any sense?"

Lara laughed. "You're leaning against a tree which grew overnight from magic coffee beans, watching Leprechauns get ready to go kick the shit out of Santa's elves and you're asking me if what you just said makes sense?"

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:07 AM

    hey mike,

    your magik beans site won't load for some reason. it's looking for widgets (?) dunno, maybe it's just my computer.

    erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be good now...

    ReplyDelete