Sunday, January 07, 2007

Magik Beans

Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed the Chronicles of the Magi here at the Gotthammer blog. I had a blast writing it, and while I originally had this idea of a pitched battle between Herod's men and the magi, it really felt like I'd ended with that last post. Anything more feels like I'd be tacking something on. And really, epiphany was yesterday, so Christmas is officially over.

And I've been dying to get this new endeavor off the ground for about two years now. It was originally supposed to be a webcomic, but I type faster than I draw, given that each one is supposed to be worth a 1000 words. I average that in a 30 minute space. I'm not sure I could draw certain things in the same amount of time.

So, until I have nothing but time on my hands, the daily writing exercise continues...at Magik Beans. Check it out and bookmark it. It's gonna kick ass.

1 comment:

  1. Huzzuh, finally your shrine to me will be constructed! I've been off coffee for almost 3 weeks Mike, 3 weeks, I need to get back on that wagon and soon, for school.

    ReplyDelete